Banking issues can be challenging, but don’t worry. Let’s try some bank troubleshooting to find the issue.
First, updating your Bank Feeds manually by clicking the Download Transactions button.
- At the top menu, click Banking and select Bank Feeds: Bank Feeds Center.
- Highlight the bank account, and click the Download Transactions button.
If updating the Bank Feed Center manually doesn’t work, we can disconnect/reconnect your bank from QuickBooks. This will help refresh the connection between your bank and QuickBooks.
Here’s how to disconnect your bank from QuickBooks:
- At the top menu, click Lists and select Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click on the bank you want to disconnect, and select Edit Account.
- In the Edit Account window, go to the Bank Feed Settings tab.
- Choose Deactivate All Online Services, and click the Save & Close button.
Now, let’s reactivate your Online Services to reconnect your bank with QuickBooks.
Just follow the three (3) steps above and choose Active Online Services, and click Save & Close.
Then, go back to your Bank Feeds Center to see if it downloads your transactions.
Give it a try, and let me know how this goes. I’m here to assist you further if needed.